Thursday, January 1, 2015

On Hiatus

It has been extremely too long since I updated this blog because it has been that long since I have written a single word in my book.  I don't know if I lost focus because I started working or I was just too tired, but in reality, I know, there is no excuse.  I know that if I want to actually write my book, I have to suck up every ounce of determination I have, and just do it.  I have recently gotten back some of my motivation, and have managed to squeak out a meager 350 words this week.  I did finish chapter 12 and have moved on to 13.  I am at a transitional part of the book and it requires me to come up with a new land with many details and new dialogue.  I find it hard to muster up any sort of creativity at the moment; therefore, I feel stuck.  What a crappy place to be, but I am living in it.  If I can manage to pull through it this week, maybe the next few chapters will come easier...maybe not.  Either way, at this very minute, I know I am trying.  Prayers at this juncture are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment